Fri 24th July
I have an update for you.
I'm afraid that it will not be possible, under the current regulations, to stage Crossfire next Tuesday 28th. The gig is postponed and, as with all the other postponed gigs, will be rearranged once we can run with some semblance of normality
June 19th update.
Hi folks. I trust that you are all staying safe and healthy.
It seems a long long time since we were enjoying the fabulous Spikedrivers. I'm so glad we managed to get that gig in before the lockdown. I can't thank Ben, Constance , and Maurice enough for the wonderful music they shared with us.
When we get going again there will be some changes.
1. We will be acting within the social distancing guidelines and the concert room will be set out accordingly. We ask folk to respect the guidelines and have patience; after all we are going to get a live gig!
2. All drinks will be obtained through a table service. No one will be permitted to purchase from the bar.
3. The venue is licenced for 150 folk in total. To ensure everyone’s safety, numbers are limited to a maximum of 50.
4. You must contact us via Messenger, email or text to book a place. (If you are one of the regulars and have our numbers, phone or text either Jonathan or myself). As places are limited, and they are being taken up rather rapidly, please make sure you contact us with your requirements. If the venue is full and you turn up on spec, then sadly we will have to refuse you entry. I trust you all will understand why we are forced to do this.
5. Dancing will not be permitted…apart from ‘seat dancing’ but any blisters you raise on your rear indulging in this practice will be down to you. We won’t be offering treatment.
6. We have to face the fact that circumstances could change and we might not be able to go ahead. This would be so disappointing but would be necessary to ensure the safety of all involved. For this reason we will NOT be taking advanced payment. Please bring the correct money, £10 per ticket, with you. For those who wish to pay by card we can offer that option.
Finally, thank you for your patience. I’m indebted to the
Committee and the Staff at The BCC Bar & Restaurant for their encouragement
and hard work to enable us to get up and running again. I honestly didn’t think
we would have any live music until October at the earliest.
Stay safe and healthy ,
Our aim is to build a community to help promote blues music,
in all its forms,
to a wider audience and provide
Milton Keynes with a not for profit club that will attract
high quality acts.
Acoustic blues Sunday and Wednesday Blues Jams.
The Venue will be The Concert Room at the BCC Bar & Restaurant
105, Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes. MK2 2DN
N.B. Access is via Bedford Street (The new Beale Street :-)
Parking Access to the 25 + parking and the club will be via Bedford Street. There is also street parking on streets close by.
There is a sign that says "Private Car Park. Members Only" but on Blues Nights we are ok to park there.
The dates will be on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month with occasional other Tuesday events.
Below is a new Bletchley Blues Club Poster download. If you download, print it and share it in your workplace or local centre/newsagents that would be really helpful.
Get in touch, say hello and let us know what you would like to see at The Bletchley Blues Club.
Contact Bletchley Blues Club
Below is a link to our facebook page.
Seats can be reserved for all upcoming shows by contacting the club via email. Tickets can also be bought at the shows for the following months. Tickets will only be refunded in the unlikely event that the show is cancelled.
Sell out shows may be ticket only.