What a great time we had with The Cinelli Brothers & Robin Bibi in the last two weeks of May.
Mark Harrison kicking off our Acoustic Nights on the 1st Tuesday of the month and last up we had The Spikedrivers.
to unfortunate circumstances both of the artists/bands booked for Tue 15th were unable to appear.
However over the next few weeks we have plenty more great acts for your pleasure.
Next up on 22nd June will be The Blues Boy Kings.
email us at email@example.com to reserve your place.
More new music supported by The Bletchley Blues Club.
For updates check the MK Blues Open Mic Sessions.
Updated House rules (23rd Sept)
1. We will be acting within the 2m social distancing guidelines and the concert room will be set out accordingly. We ask folk to respect the guidelines and have patience; after all we are going to get a live music.
2. All drinks will be obtained through a table service. No one will be permitted to purchase from the bar. Contactless payment preferred.
3. The venue is licenced for 150 folk in total. To ensure everyone’s safety, numbers are limited to a maximum of 40.4. No table hopping. Please do not move the furniture.
5. Use hand sanitising stations regularly.
6. Dancing will not be permitted
9. You will need to wear face mask unless you are seated.
10.It would be wise to contact us via Messenger, email or text
to book a place. (If you are one of the regulars and have our numbers, phone or
text either Jonathan or myself). .
Please bring the correct money, £10 per ticket, with you. For those who wish to pay by card we can offer that option.
Finally, thank you for your patience. I’m indebted to the Committee and the Staff at The BCC Bar & Restaurant for their encouragement and hard work to enable us to get up and running again.
We are building a community to help promote blues music,
in all its forms, to a wider audience and provide
Milton Keynes with a not for profit club that continues to attract
high quality acts.
The Venue is The Concert Room at the BCC Bar & Restaurant
105, Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes. MK2 2DN
N.B. Access is via Bedford Street (The new Beale Street :-)
Parking Access to the 25 + parking and the club is via Bedford Street. There is also street parking on streets close by.
There is a sign that says "Private Car Park. Members Only" but on Blues Nights we are ok to park there.
The dates. Previously we had music on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month, but at the moment it's every week. Get added to the mailing list to keep up to date with what's happening.
Bletchley Blues Club Poster. If you download, print it and share it in your workplace or local centre/newsagents that would be really helpful.
Get in touch, say hello and let us know what you would like to see at The Bletchley Blues Club.
Contact Bletchley Blues Club
Below is a link to our facebook page.
Seats can be reserved for all upcoming shows by contacting the club via email.
Tickets will only be refunded in the unlikely event that the show is cancelled.
Sell out shows may be ticket only.